Private Lesson CANCELLATION POLICY
• Please give instructor at least 12-24 hours notice when canceling a private lesson. Instructor should be contacted directly by phone or text to cancel.
• If canceling with fewer than 12 hours notice, or if you are a no-show, please expect to pay the full price of the lesson you scheduled with instructor. Please be reminded that some instructors do not work on site all day and spend precious hours commuting and waiting around for their contracted lesson with you
• If you "chronically" (3 or more times) cancel or re-schedule your lessons you may be asked to pay for lesson prior to scheduled time.
• If you are unable to get cancellation confirmation from your instructor for some reason, you may additionally contact Sandy.
Group Classes Cancellations
• Once in a while we will need to re-schedule an instructor’s class. When this happens swimmers will be re-routed to another class at the same time or the class-time will be made up at another time.
• If we have weather cancellations for 2 days or more then we will do our best to work within the programmed time or other club limitations to schedule makeup times for classes missed due to weather.
• Personal Conflicts — We have no schedule for makeup days for swimmer personal conflicts. We expect that everyone will have the same opportunity to miss, or make up, class. We hope your swimmer makes as many as possible. See FAQ's. We cannot prorate for classes that your swimmer cannot make. It just gets too messy so please, do not request.
• Weather — If we have weather cancellations for 2 days or more then we will do our best to work within the programmed time or other club limitations to schedule makeup times for classes missed.
- There are no refunds unless the director feels that this class session is not right for your child or your child is not ready for the group situation.